PADDLE SURF LAS PALMAS
AN ACTIVITY FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
Learn to SUP with the PADDLE SURF LAS PALMAS CENTER at the beautiful Las Canteras beach in the area known as La Puntilla, located at the northeast end of the beach. This part of the beach is ideal for learning to Paddle Surf because in low tide it turns into a natural pool thanks to the protection of La Barra: a natural volcanic lava reef that protects the beach from the waves. In this introductory course we will explain you the basic rules of use and maintenance of the equipment and the basic techniques that will allow you to navigate autonomously and secure. After the theoretical explanation we will enter the sea where you will practice what you learned taking a long walk over the waters of the Confital Bay.
All Information and prices on RENTALS of Paddle Surfboards HERE
THE COURSE INCLUDES
- 2 hour lessons in the morning or in the afternoon.
- Small groups of up to 6 customers per instructor.
- Lessons are held at La Puntilla area in Playa de Las Canteras.
- Equipment included : SUP Board, paddle, wetsuit and/or Lycra shirt.
- Use of the SUP Center facilities for changing clothes and leaving your personal items.
- Civil liability and accident insurance.
- The schedules of the lessons changes everyday because of the tides.
- Lessons are always programmed in Low tide.
- The schedules of the Paddle Center are published every monday in our Facebook Fanpage.
|INITIATION PADDLE SURF COURSE|
|1 day||2 days||3 days||4 days||5 days||extra day|
CANARY ISLAND RESIDENTS
SMALL GROUPS (from 3 to 6 users)
MID-SIZE GROUPS (from 7 to 10 users)
BIG GROUPS (more than 10 users)
|Discounts are not cumulative. There can be only 10 user at the same time in the water.|