LEVEL 0 | WEEKEND SURF COURSE
LEARN TO SURF IN A FULL WEEKEND
The LEVEL 0 WEEKEND SURF COURSE is designed for totally beginners who want to take advantage of the weekend to learn surfing in 2 classes of 2 hours. This is a Level 0 surf course for people who have not surfed before and would like to try it, as well as for new surfers who have done a few hours of surfing, or who have not been in the water for a long time, or even those surfers who have tried to learn on their own without any professional advice.
Why should you choose Oceanside?
- We focus on quality teaching, surfing material and facilities.
- We are a Official School of the Canary Federation and Official School Quiksilver & Roxy.
- We have exclusive access to the best area of Las Canteras Beach to teach surfing.
- You must bring to classes your own swiming suit or bikini and towell
- Minimum age for group classes: 8 years
- Please don’t forget to check our Cancellation Policy
THE LEVEL 0 WEEKEND SURF COURSE INCLUDES
- 4 hour classes in the morning, 2 hours on Saturday and 2 hours on Sunday
- Groups of up to 6 students per instructor.
- Instructor with the Spanish surf federation title.
- Surf Material: board, wetsuit (Quiksilver or Roxy), school lycra…
- Use of facilities: dressing room, toilets, showers, lockers…
- Civil liability and accident insurance.
|LEVEL 0 | WEEKEND SURF COURSE|
|2 initiation lessons
of 2 hours
|NO EXTRA DISCOUNTS WILL BE APPLIED TO THIS COURSE|
- 10:00 – 12:00 hrs
- 12:00 – 14:00 hrs
- 10:00 – 12:00 hrs
(*) Students will have to be at school 10 minutes before the start of the class.
SURF LESSON STRUCTURE
- Check-in at the Surf School 10 minutes before the lessons starts.
- Gear up in the vestuaries. (bringing a towel and swim suit is mandatory)
- Video theory in the school.
- Theory in the beach.
- Warm up.
- Practice in the sand.
- Practice in the water.
- Back to the school.
- Start surfing the whitewash.
- Use and maintenance of equipment.
- Wave types and dangers.
- Learning to paddle correctly to get whitewash/waves.
- Stand up properly on the surfboard.
- Correct stance over the board.
- Basic surfing rules in and out of the water.
- You’ll have the option to sign up for a Paddle Surf Course with 15% discount.
- Special discounts in our Surf Shop.
- You can keep the surf equipment after the lesson until closing time for € 5,00 per day.